You have entered the Visitors part of the Village Library. The information here is free for you.
You are invited to Click here and join our Free Facebook GROUP. I post demos there once a week.
The information here is from some amazing teachers and speakers that spoke at my past retreats.
None of us are ORDINARY, we are uniquely made and HAVE GOLD IN OUR SOUL. In those retreats I addressed may issues that create stress on our body and mind. CLICK ON THESE IMAGES and experience some of these classes and information.
The primary use of the RPC Village is for those who are members of The Artisan’s Journey – Self Care through Art. The doors to this membership are closed at this time, but will reopen soon to welcome new members.
Please Get on the Waiting list…and you will be sent one of my latest Multi-Media course for free.
We in the Village are creating a great community that connects, shares and learns together.
As an RPC Artisan’s Journey Village member, you will have…
- Instant access to the private Village Library of information 24/7.
- Access to New Events and COURSES for the same monthly fee.
- The creative Self-Care routines that I teach my clients.
- Access to the community info center where you will find articles, tips and ideas
- Occasional specials on digital downloads.
- Opportunity to connect with this Community through a private app and have conversations.
- The choice to cancel at any time on your own through your profile.
So come JOIN ME…and prepare to BE Inspired!
As a member, you can participate each First Monday of the month, in our Monday’s Motivation.
Are you challenged with wanting things to be perfect? Do those thoughts keep you from creating? Here is the motivation I created to shift my thinking.
Here is what I ran into one afternoon while creating a art journal page.
“I simply wanted to play in the watercolor. As I started to draw I began to make mistakes. I found myself feeling frustrated that it was not perfect.
I quickly reminded myself that this was NOT a piece for perfection, but rather a piece that was perfectly me. I have days when I am not perfect in my thoughts or actions. It is those days that I am reminded of the Master Artist and His gift that will ultimately make me perfect.