and being a part of the Artisan workshop…”Always a part of Me”.
This workshop will be like a virtual retreat. I will look forward to meeting with you on the Zoom link that I provide in a future email.
TO PREPARE FOR THE WORKSHOP
- First download the digital folder.
- I have created a digital folder for you to download. It is for personal use only and is not to be distributed. Please make sure that when you open the file it is opened on the same computer that you plan to download it on. CLICK THIS LINK for a folder filled with information list of supplies as well as a folder of images that you can copy. They are for personal use only.
- (2) SHEETS of Watercolor Paper. Size 9 x 12 (140 lb )
- Tracing paper or graphic paper to trace the umbrella and flowers onto the watercolor paper. You can also use a pencil and scribble on the back of the pattern page. You will then trace over the front of the pattern onto the watercolor paper.
- Glue stick
- Wax paper
- Multi Medium Matte, or CLEAR gesso, or Mod Podge. you will need one of these to paint down the papers for your collage background.
- Acrylic LIQUID Paint (2) colors plus white. I used a light moss or avocado green, a pale mauve, and the white. These are the small 2 oz bottles that are close to $1.00 or less. The brand I use is Deco Art & Anita’s Acrylic Craft Paint. There are other brands as well.
- Permanent black markers – fine tip and ultra fine tip.
- I used an ink pad and a few ink stamps…this is optional.
- Brushes – Wide straight edge, Small round tip #5 or smaller, Large round tip #10 or #12
This is how the workshop will flow:
Now, As a welcome gift, download this image. I find it to be a wonderful reminder to Choose my Thoughts well.
CLICK HERE and request to become a part of our FREE facebook group if you have not joined.
If you have any questions please send me an email at
Look forward to spending this time with you,