Most important points:
- The point of crafting Cre8 Reminders© is to have more control over your emotional reactions to life situations.
- Cre8 Reminders© act as strong motivational statements for accomplishing personal goals. Working the process will bring awareness to any thoughts that are sabatoging your efforts. Typically these thoughts are subconscious, meaning that they have become so much a part of your automatic thinking process that you are unaware that you are even thinking them. For example, you no longer need to run through each step required to drive a car, and which leg to put first into a pair of pants is not something you stop and think about. All of these thoughts that led to actions have become automatic. The process of removing sabotaging thoughts is also called rewiring your brain. You begin to put conscious effort into replacing a sabotaging thought pattern for one that is movtiational and inspiring. Cre8 Reminders© has been designed to make this process easier.
- When is the best time to craft a Cre8 Reminder? Here are a few ideas….
When you are not happy with the way you are responding to life situations,
Or, your reaction is not your best.
As part of your morning routine to keep your thoughts focused in the direction you desire to go.
Feeling uneasy, or unsettled, but not sure why.
- Word groupings that are located BELOW the number 200 are fear based words. Fear based words will stimulate the release of the hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline. Both of these hormones set off a series of reactions for the body’s “fight or flight” response. It is this reaction that lowers our immune system and makes us suseptible to illness. I have heard it said, that a continual release of these hormones, due to ones thought patterns, is the cause of disease. How do you counteract this habit? Easy….Train your mind to replace negative thoughts with thoughts that are above 200.
- The grouping of words act as a spring board to help the reader generate ideas of their own. You may find that the words in the group speak to you just as they are, or you may think of others words as you read through the group. Either way is correct when it comes to choosing your words to create your reminder
- You may think of a number and find that it is combined with another number, or group of numbers. Remember these are just locators…so use the words that are in that grouping.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE VIDEOS TO LEARN HOW TO WORK THE PROCESS.
BOOK MARK THIS PAGE FOR QUICK ACCESS TO THE WORD LIST.