Audio/Video – What’s it going to be, Rock or Candy?
30 Min. Lecture
What is all this talk about the importance of our thoughts? How do they really affect our health anyway? Can’t I just think positive thoughts all during the day and everything will be alright?
This cd answers these questions and more. Our conscious mind is only 10% of our thoughts. The other 90% is found in our subconscious. Often we are not even aware of how a subconscious perception is dictating and controlling our life. Are you feeling drained and a loss of energy? Maybe even foggy? Our thoughts send out chemicals throughout the body which are a direct link to how we feel.
Add Bonus Video: 90 Second “Daily Meditation“. A quick video to set your intention for the day feeling relaxed and focused.
Click the “Buy Now” button below to listen digitally to both Videos for only $19.95
(Price includes both videos…”What’s it going to be, Rock or Candy?” and the “90 Second Daily Meditation”)