Anti – Aging Rose Geranium (click to hear Audio)
The essential oil Rose Geranium is a delightfully gentle aroma that can be used for delaying the onset of wrinkles. Dilute it with Almond oil and apply to areas of concern.
Hint for the day: Don’t grimace; eventually grimacing will put wrinkles and creases in your face. KEEP SMILING!!!
written by: JoAnn P.
Facial Exercise written by JoAnn P.
We all want to find the fountain of youth to help us look younger. But, we overlook one simple important thing that will help prevent wrinkles and saggy skin…FACIAL EXERCISE. Just a few minutes a day will keep that youthful look. The hardest thing about doing facial exercises is REMEMBERING to do them.
Here are a few to begin with focusing on the Neck – Throat – Jowl area
Please note: Should you have any health problems or concerns, we recommend that you discuss these exercises with your health care professional, osteopath, chiropractor or physiotherapist, before starting them. Remember – the exercises are there to help and should not cause any pain – if that happens please cease doing them and refer to your health practitioner. Okay, here we go!!!
1. Sitting upright tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. While in this position open your mouth as wide as possible and then close forming a big “O” with your lips. Repeat 10 times.
2. Sitting upright tilt your head back and look at the celing. Open your lips and stick out your tonque as if trying to touch your chin. Hold to the count of five. Return to original position. Repeat 5 times.
3. Sitting upright tilt your head backwards looking to the ceiling. Keep your lips relaxed and together. Move your lower lip over your top lip as far as possible and hold to the count of five. Return to original position. Repeat 10 times.
4. Lie on your bed with your head hanging over the edge. Slowly lift your head bringing your chin towards your torso. Holod to the count of ten…. Repeat 5 times.
5. Sit or stand upright. Slowly drop your head forward. Do not force it…The weight of your head will gently stretch the muscles in your neck. Hold to the count of five. Return your head to normal position. Repeat 5 times.