Catch the next “GLOW Talks” -this months focus is on the…
#1 Reason most Relationships Fail…. WORN OUT Individuals.
We have all experienced times when our emotional bucket is empty, yet thinking we are the “Ever-Ready Bunny”, we still try to give. However, the reality is, you feel completely worn out and discouraged.
I don’t know about you, but I did not respond well to the challenge of trying to balance the emotional upsets, while attempting to keep one step ahead of the daily demands from work and family.
For any relationship to continue to grow, one, or both parties, must actively be feeding the emotional glow to build connection.
That is why the first step for GLOW 2014, is to “Give Life”. Give life starts with compassion for yourself. A filling of the “emotional bucket”, that will automatically flow compassion to others.
Let’s talk about the 7 Needs that demand attention.
Also, 6 benefits for developing more compassion for yourself.
- You absolutely experience greater happiness. Happiness means greater health and longer life.
- Accomplishing your goals becomes more easy. Feel true SUCCESS
- Develop Resilience. You now have “bounce-back” that handles life’s Down moments
- Feel way more motivated!!! “Get that Sizzle back in your step”
- Feel more connected with others. People are drawn to you, because you give them “what they emotionally NEED”.
- Express more compassion towards others.
I’ll give you 6 methods that you can begin to use now. EVERY Relationship must be nurtured, The key is to meet their need
Join me for this free call….Wednesday February 19, 2014
12:00 pm Eastern Times (11:00 Central, 10:00 Mountain, 9:00 Pacific)