You are one of the first
to be Invited to this 2013 event.
It’s a party like no other. Created and delivered virtually, to Inform, Inspire, & Entertain. A celebration and training that focuses the Mind and Heart on the present; FREE from ALL “Energy-drainers” of the past!
I think you would agree that Life gives to all of us, Defining Moments, as well as those challenging Refining Moments; but what I consider “Energy-drainers”, are those events which we allow to become Paralyzing Moments. Pockets of time formulated from old hurt emotions, wounded attitudes and negative memories that keep popping up.
For many of us, Paralyzing Moments are captured and attached to physical objects which once acted as a source of enjoyment, now a reminder, a symbolic memory that replays vividly past hurts and disappointments.
It’s time to be free!!! To finish the past.
So I am hosting a virtual Party – GLOW Celebration 2013 and you are invited.
A 4 day celebration filled with training and inspiration, guiding you down a path that will eliminate the old and make room for the New.
New resolutions for a healthier, happier relationship with self and others.
I am excited to announce who will be joining me to help make this party really rock for you….
Each expert will share their knowledge and ideas to help you through this process of GLOW
“Gratitude In Motion” with Carolyn Cooper – “Where do I start ? – How to put Gratitude in Motion” Tues. Dec. 3rd (1:30 – 2:30 Eastern)
- Carolyn Cooper http://www.simplyhealed.com is the creator of the SimplyHealed Method, which is an easy, non-invasive way of clearing away negative emotions and restoring balance and vibrancy to body, mind and spirit. She is a gifted energy healing practitioner, coach, and speaker. As a teacher and trainer she loves to share cutting-edge energy healing discoveries. Her style is practical and down-to-earth, without any hype or mysticism, just purely and simply speaking the language of the energy to bring alignment and balance.Carolyn empowers her students with skill sets and tools to help them help heal themselves and their families, and also offers business resources for students to build their own successful energy healing practice.With offices in USA and in Australia, Carolyn’s trainings attract an international audience and a rapidly growing circle of Certified SimplyHealed™ practitioners. Her first book will be coming out in early 2014.
“Liberate Daily by Letting Go” with Cathy Freeman “I thought I had already turned this over to God, so why is it still bugging me?”
- Cathy Freeman http://www.realpositivechange.com is an Intuitive Coach who’s motto is: “Live Real, Stay Positively Focused, and Welcome the Change that will make a difference in your personal world.” I love to see the spark that lights up in a woman’s eyes when she feels the impact she does make a difference, and understands how to navigate greater success in her professional life and personal relationships. I hate to see the discouragement that looms around women due to a lack of understanding of how their emotional attitude is creating barriers for success.
- I offer training through my program, Easily Confident ™ to counteract the frustration and discouragement. None of us like to experience the tragedies of life; however, because of my personal experience with the death of our daughter, I know how to lift grief and carry forward with life.
“Organize & Create” with Ann Webb “Now the clutter is gone, I’m ready to organize what I want to create.” Thurs. Dec. 5th (1:30 – 2:30 Eastern)
- Ann Webb http://www.ideallifevision.com is best known as The LifeVision Expert” and has coached thousands of successful entrepreneurs and other highly motivated individuals in getting crystal clear in both their business and personal visions resulting in more money, better relationships, and improved health & fitness.
Ann is the President of Global LifeVision, a humanitarian outreach program that facilitates adventures for those that want to serve and make a different in 3rd world countries. She regularly takes expeditions to teach, train and serve in Africa and India
“Walk the Talk” with Marnie L. Pehrson. “Now you have your plan, tips to really stick with it.” Friday Dec. 6th (1:30 – 2:30 Eastern)
- Marnie Pehrson http://www.ignitepoint.com, helps faith-based entrepreneurs (aka Light Bearers) break through fear and limiting beliefs to deliver their messages to the world. Marnie is a certified SimplyHealed™ Practitioner. By combining her 23 years in business with cutting edge energy techniques, she’s able to shift her clients out of fear, overwhelm, and self-doubt to a brave, confident place where they can show up as their highest and best selves and become the creators of their own destinies.
SPECIAL BONUS CLASSES
“Are You Ready for a Total & Complete Reset ?!” with Adela Rubio
- Monday Morning @ 11:00 – 12:00 (Eastern) Leader of her own 21 Day Gratitude Project “Pay It Forward”
- Adela Rubio http://www.adelarubio.com lost most everything to an actual house fire this past year. The fire changed so much more in her life than just the letting go of physical things. She will share her insights of making gratitude rise from the ashes.
- Adela is a Build Your Tribe Mentor, BIG Shifts Coach and two-time Amazon Best Seller. She mentors visionary entrepreneurs on how to build an evolutionary business that empowers and enlightens, and authentically creates more influence, impact and income. With more than 18 virtual events, and over 200+ expert interviews, Adela is masterful at facilitating a collaborative adventure of being and brilliance that creates clarity, connection and community. Shift from problem to potential, seeking to finding, doing to being. Join the conscious business evolution at adelarubio.com.
“Forgive Yourself & Forgive Others” with Becky Mackintosh
- Tuesday Morning @ 11:00 – 12:00 (Eastern) You will want to take some notes!
- Becky Mackintosh http://www.lifesshortlessons.com is a mother of seven, grandmother of three. Becky’s passion is strengthening families with an emphasizes on getting through those teen years. She has shared her message of “Creating Your Ideal Life” to build self esteem and to honor your unique gifts and talents at the NIILM University in India, which encompasses students from 21 countries.
Within every experience is a lesson. You can let it define you, destroy you or let it strengthen you. Becky prefers the later. She is excited to share with you the magical healing powers that come from forgiving yourself and forgiving others.
“I Am Creative” with Laura West “Begin to Create your Joy Journal”
- Friday Morning @ 11:00 – 12:00 (Eastern) Get out your paint, markers, etc. and let’s get creative.
- Laura West http://www.centerforjoyfulbusiness.com is a Passionista for creativity in your business & life!As a Creative Business Coach, author, speaker and Visual Facilitator she has helped 1000s of Creative Inspirational Leaders create successful businesses leveraging their with passion and creativity. Laura loves to work with creative entrepreneurs who have a mission to create a better world with their expertise and creativity; their work is a calling, and they can’t imagine doing anything else.
Here is how it will work…….
We will meet via phone (conference call)
1:30 -2:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
December 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th.
The Special Bonus Calls will also be vial phone at 11:00 – 12:00 (Eastern Time)
Unable to make the time of the calls? No problem…All calls will be recorded.
The first two days we focus on awareness, gratitude, and letting-go daily. At the end of those two days (Dec. 3rd & 4th), you will have a chance to watch those old “Energy-drainers” go up in smoke.
Yes, literally! It’s time to get rid of them………..
After the second day you will be instructed to make a list of every negative thought and experience that you are ready to “let-go” of. (Did you realize that furniture and accessories can also be holding negative (energy), memories of the past? This is also a great time to clear your home of furniture or items that tie you to old negative experiences.)
Once you have made your list, you will simply burn the list and watch it “glow”. You can use a candle, a fireplace, or sit around a fire pit, sipping hot coco and roasting marshmellows…..it’s up to you. Either way you do this simple exercise, you are creating you are creating a symbolic and renewing way to finally be set free.
Once you have cleared out the old, Dec 5th will help you will begin the Creative process of organizing a new plan. Dec. 6th is how to stay consistent and Walk the Talk.
During these 4 days take advantage to join in the discussions posted on our private Facebook page. Remember even if you can’t attend, you will still be able to get all of the information.
So let me leave you with this little remember….
The look of stress is not attractive on any of us; however, the soft radiant glow from a clear mind and a free heart is absolutely, without a doubt, totally inviting and GLOWING. So, are you ready to feel your best for the holidays?