This is your Special Moment….a moment you have dreamed of….YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Becoming overly stressed could cause You to miss out on all of the JOY of your Big Event.
Here are a few tips to stop Bride-Zilla from showing up at the Wedding.
- Establish a routine that will support your own personal health and well being. Consistent small things done everyday will work miracles. For example: Rise early or a set time most days. Exercise (An absolute must. It not only keeps you in shape for that beautiful dress, but it helps your body release endorphin’s that promote happiness)
- You will have extra demands on your time….so schedule EVERYTHING….even your down time.
- SO MANY DECISIONS. You can keep your brain clear of the “Decision Fog” by establishing outlets for your thoughts. You have probably already started a journal of bride details….Create another journal of uplifting thoughts and crazy concerns. This will help you Brain-dump all of your worries and fears.
- If you find that you have reached your maximum capacity and anxiety is starting to step in this page has a few easy helps that have always worked for me and those I love.
One of the best ways to induce relaxation is through creativity. Being creative engages your Right side of the brain. Anytime you can get the creative/Big Picture Right brain to communicate with the Detailed/Little Picture Left brain, calmness and clarity settles in.
Great ways to engage the creative side of the brain.
- Art Journal – Engage the power of your Right Brain
- Cre8 Reminders ….. personal coaching to zero in on presenting worries and fears. Quick and simple way to eliminate anxiety & worry.
- The Power of Music – Music has the power to sooth and change any attitude.
CALL FOR DETAILS ON ANY ITEM OFFERED, ask for Cathy. 417-294-2263