I found this great breakfast shake recipe! I am so excited because I love the flavor of Chai. For those who aren’t familiar with Chai, it is from India, and tastes like the fall season in a cup! It is so great and I hope you try it out!
Vanilla Chai-Nana Breakfast Shake
A single-serving recipe
- 1 very-ripe frozen banana (substitution: banana-free shake)
- 1 cup milk of choice (or less, for a thicker shake)
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- tiny dash each: pepper, cardamom, ground cloves, and nutmeg (You can omit any/all if desired. Or omit all the spices and simply brew your milk with a chai tea bag. Then chill before blending. Note: I detest pepper, so I never add it.)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- optional: sweetener if desired
- optional: feel free to add some coconut milk ice cream if desired!
Crazy-simple directions: Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.